Group Therapy utilizes the experience of group processing and discussion to help people reach their recovery goals.
Groups at Lake Country Associates
- Anger Management uses evidence-based methods to help individuals learn to manage anger effectively and gain self-control over thoughts and actions.
- LEARN (Lifestyle * Exercise * Attitudes * Relationships * Nutrition) teaches weight-management principles to develop techniques for lifestyle changes to those who struggle with weight, mood and stress management.
- Systems Training for Emotional Predictability and Problem Solving (STEPPS) is a group for persons with emotional regulation problems to learn coping skills.
- Illness Management and Recovery (IMR) is a skills group for ARMHS recipients focusing on consumer choice in treatment planning.
- Beginning Meditation teaches ways to calm the mind from distractions and bring it to the here and now. This group focuses on beginning meditation skills that can be adapted to your life.
- Stress Reduction is a group providing information on types of stress and focuses on learning ways to reduce and manage stress.
For more information about the groups we offer, download and print our group services brochure.